More Options

Child Nutrition

" Child Nutrition: Ensuring the Future by Promoting Healthy Eating Habits"




The Jefferson County Child Nutrition Program will offer four ways to deposit money into your child's account:


The service is available for all Jefcoed families, easy to use, convenient, private, and secure. A per-deposit transaction fee is $1.95. Paying on-line allows you to check your child’s account balance and gives you the option to have an automatic recurring payment when the balance reaches a designated amount. When prepaying on-line with a credit/debit card. It is important to use your child’s correct identification number when setting up and placing monies on the accou. You must allow up to 48 hours for on-line payments to be credited to your child’s meal account at the school site - we recommend a recurring payment or e-mail notification be set at no less than $8.00 to ensure that any funds deposited online reach your child's account in a timely fashion. Money left in your child’s account at the end of each school year will automatically move with your child within the Jefferson County School system, regardless of changing schools. Below are some instructions for how to sign up for PayPAMS service (click on icons):

OPTION 2: Pay Pams on your Mobile Device

You can now get the PayPAMS app for your smart phone. PayPAMS offers a simple, convenient, and secure way to manage school meals. Parents can view meal account balances and items purchased at the school cafeteria. PayPAMS will ensure your money goes directly to your student's account. You can download the app at iTunes or Google Play by searching for "PayPAMS". Log into the PayPAMS app with same username and password that you use for


Make checks payable to (School Name) Cafeteria. The student will give the check to his/her teacher in elementary school, or cashier at the middle and high schools. Make sure you put the child’s name and Cafeteria pin# in the memo section of the check to ensure correct crediting to the respective account. CNP uses a check recovery company to collect on all checks returned by the bank as uncollectible and a collection fee in addition to the face value is assessed to the author of the check.


Cash may be brought to the cafeteria at the time of purchase or given to the student's teacher for deposit into the account. Please put cash in an envelope marked with your student's name, grade, Cafeteria pin#, and amount. The Jefferson County School cafeterias have automated systems to provide accountability of each student’s account. Parents are encouraged to prepay their child’s meals for the week, month or year. 


2015-2016 On Line Application

****Use Internet Explorer to Access This Application*****

 If you prefer a printable application please click here

Click Here for 2015-2016 Free and Reduced Application Procedures (English)

Click Here for 2015-2016 Free and Reduced Application Procedures (Spanish)

Did You Know that your school menu can now be viewed at Here you will be able to see the nutrient analysis of all the menus served at your child's school.


school menu 


Non-discrimination Statement: The U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) prohibits discrimination against its customers, employees, and applicants for employment on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or if all or part of an individual’s income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted or funded by the Department. (Not all prohibited bases will apply to all programs and/or employment activities.). If you wish to file a Civil Rights program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, found online at, or at any USDA office, or call (866) 632-9992 to request a form. You may also write a letter containing all of the information requested in the form. Send your completed complaint form or letter to us by mail at U.S. Department of Agriculture, Director, Office of Adjudication, 1400 Independence Avenue. S.W., Washington, D.C. 20250-9410, by fax (202) 690-7442 or email at Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339: or (800) 845-6136 (in Spanish). USDA is an equal opportunity provider and employer.