All Jefferson County Schools will use an online registration process to register NEW and RETURNING students for the 2016 – 2017 school year.
NEW STUDENTS REGISTRATION
The window is now open to register online.
(New students are students entering Kindergarten or students who have never attended a Jefferson County School) You will also be required to re-enter the online system beginning July 25th to verify your information and complete the online process.
RETURNING STUDENTS REGISTRATION
The window will open on July 25th.
(Returning students are students who have previoiusly attended a Jefferson County School before) Parents are required to enter the on-line system to update their student’s information and complete the online process.
PARENTS OF PRE-REGISTERED KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS
are required to enter the on-line system to update their student’s information beginning July 25th and complete the online process.
Click on ONLINE REGISTRATION under
QUICK LINKS to the right to get started.
Parents/Guardians are required to bring the following documents to the school. These documents may be brought Monday - Thursday from 8-12pm or 1-4pm:
- Proof of residence (mortgage or lease)
- Two current utility bills
- Proof of legal custody (if applicable)
- Valid parent/guardian driver license or state issued ID card
- Up-to-date Blue Original Immunization Card (new students ONLY)
- Birth Certificate (new students ONLY)
- Social security Card (new students ONLY)
- Last report card from previous school (new students ONLY)
*If your family is living with another family, this is considered a "Second Party Residence" and additional paperwork is needed. Please contact the school office at 379-2900 for more information